Designed to shoot 35mm, Super 35mm formats, full frame, VistaVision and beyond, the Cooke S7 lenses provide superb optical and mechanical performance, control of flare, distortion, veiling glare and spherical aberrations at full aperture.
- Covers at least 46.31mm image circle
- Award-winning cam style mechanism for smooth focus adjustments Especially well balanced for astigmatism and correct for lateral and longitudinal aberrations over the entire image area
- Supplied with the next generation of /i Technology for lens metadata capture
- Linear iris
ARRI/Zeiss Master Primes
With an optical performance surpassing that of all standard speed primes, the ARRI/Zeiss Master Primes provide higher resolution and contrast and virtually no breathing.
- 16 high speed prime lenses (T1.3)
- 12 – 150 mm
- No geometric distortion
- Dramatically reduced flare
- Maintain their optical performance across the whole extended T-stop range from T1.3 to T22
Fast, compact and lightweight, the Summilux-C lenses are the smallest set of fast aperture, purpose-built prime lenses available today. Allowing for a long focus throw, they not only reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing, but also create a more even illumination across the entire field.
- Use of exotic aspherical elements in each lens creates a telecentric path of light from the rear element to the sensor
- Feature a patented focusing system mechanism that eschews the logarithmic focusing of the past by expanding the focus scale in the most critical range
- All lenses are T1.4 and have a consistent front diameter of 95 mm, with the
- Exception of the larger 135 mm