Sim is excited to announce the Sim Vancouver Pride Pitch competition, offering Vancouver-based LGBTQ2S+ filmmakers the chance to win a FREE Camera package to support their stories.
Submission Period: June 17, 2022 – August 1, 2022
Winner announced by: September 1, 2022
- Please submit your pitch by completing the information below.
- We will notify all applicants about the results by September 1, 2022.
- The selection process will be carried out at the discretion of the organizers and may not be disputed by applicants.
- Productions must be shot within 2 weeks or less, with filmmakers adhering to all local and national COVID-19 safety guidelines.
- For inquiries relating to the entry guidelines, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Winner will receive a value of $25,000 CAD in equipment rentals. Please note this value will NOT include insurance, which will need to be obtained by the competition winner. Terms and conditions apply.
The winning project will be selected by a jury of Sim Vancouver employees.
SUBMIT YOUR PITCH
- Full name
- Are you legally eligible to work in Canada?
- What is the working title of your film? Feel free to include a tagline. [max 250 characters]
- Give us your elevator pitch. What’s the main idea? [max 500 characters]
- Who is your audience? [max 300 characters]
- What will your film look like? What is the format and tone? [max 100 characters]
- Video and/or image samples (optional)
- Proposed location (optional)
- Budget estimate
- Other information (ex. gear list)
Submit your pitch to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Sim Vancouver Pride Pitch Competition”. You will get an email confirming that we have received your pitch.
Sim respectfully acknowledges the unceded traditional territories including the Sḵwx̱wú7mesh Úxwumixw (Squamish), səl̓ilw̓ətaʔɬ (Tsleil-Waututh) and xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam) Nations, on which we are located.