Gecko-Cam Genesis G35 Vintage 66 Full Frame Prime Lenses
Aimed at those looking for a more vintage look, the exclusive German-made Genesis Vintage 66 cinema primes range from 14.5mm to 135mm. With a 46.3mm image circle, the lenses cover up to VistaVision format – from the 8K RED to 35mm full-frame.
- Canon K35 Vintage Look – Special Flair and Bokeh with warmer skin tones
- Changeable focus rings – Metric & Imperial
- Optional Motor for Focus & Iris
- Gearings on the same position
- Front 114mm
- 6K Ready
- Dustproof Housing
- PL | LPL Mounts
ZEISS Supreme Radiance
The ZEISS Supreme Prime Radiance lenses provide beautiful, consistent, controlled flares and a warmer touch, while maintaining contrast. They offer large-format coverage, high speed and smooth, reliable focus.
- Equipped with an easy to operate, interchangeable mount system you can easily from PL-mount to LPL-mount
- Feature an image circle of 46.3 mm to cover full frame sensors and beyond and a small front diameter of 95 mm with
- standardized positioning of the focus and iris ring
- Newly developed lens coating T* blue for consistent flares
Designed to produce images of vintage personality, the Masterbuilt Classics cover a range of formats, all in a modern housing.
- The Classic Prime series creates sharp images with smooth focus falloff, signature flare, and softer contrast.
- Cover a range of formats from Super35 up to IMAX 65.
Arri Signature Primes
The ARRI Signature Primes offer warm, smooth skin tones, open shadows with crisp blacks and an exceptionally soft bokeh for increased sense of separation. Soft and delicate flares coupled with unparalleled flexibility, these lenses offer a unique, and timeless look.
- Covers Large-Format Sensor Size
- ARRI LPL LDS-2 Mount
- T1.8 to T22 Aperture Range
- Geared Focus and Aperture Control Rings
Tribe 7 Blackwing Primes
Purpose-designed for large format, the BLACKWING7 lenses from TRIBE7 represent an entirely new range of tuned optics.This tuning allows parameters such as sharpness, contrast, roll-off, spherical aberration, field curvature, edge halation and flare to be modified to provide sets of “curated” optics to suit the personality and intent of the owner.
- Exhibit unique imaging properties which arise from the introduction of controlled distortion during the development and manufacturing processes.
- Distortion is modular and allows a level of tuneability over key parameters which shape many creative characteristics of the lenses.