The health & safety of our employees, clients & partners is our highest priority.
As the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak continues to evolve, we wanted to provide you with an update on our response to date and our commitment to you moving forward. The health, safety and well-being of our employees, clients and partners remains our highest priority and we are following the lead of public health authorities at this time.
We have implemented additional measures to ensure your safety as well as the safety of our team, including:
- Introducing enhanced cleaning protocols in all of our locations
- Providing additional hand sanitizer stations in high-traffic areas
- Encouraging effective hand washing with reminder signs in the washrooms
- Putting employment policies in place which include halting non-essential business travel
- Withdrawing our participation in, and hosting of industry events
- Reducing the number of staff in our facilities by having those who can work from home do so
Effective March 20th, our Canadian Lighting, Grip, Camera facilities and Studio Administration offices will be temporarily closed and will re-open as soon as it’s safe for all of us.
Sim Post Production operations in Los Angeles, New York and Toronto continue to operate and service your editorial, picture finishing and post sound needs in a manner safe to both our staff and clients. Sim has implemented remote editing, review and collaboration options to continue to service our projects. We are limiting the number of staff in our post production offices and allowing employees that can work from home to do so, to further reduce everyone’s risk of exposure.
Again, we’re continuing to monitor this situation closely and will provide ongoing updates as needed. Thank you for your support and cooperation as we all do our part to help keep our communities healthy.