The role of the Finishing Producer is to coordinate offline, online, mix and color sessions of various types of media production including multi-cam specials and unscripted series.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with multiple clients directly to manage their schedules and deadlines for each show.
- Schedule Offline, Online and Assists for each show.
- Liaise closely with Sales to adjust bids and quotes for additional work throughout the facility
- Coordinate with Engineering, Operations, Editors and Colorists to usher work through post -production pipeline, sometimes through multiple facilities
- Organize and facilitate digital asset delivery and archiving, sometimes for multiple vendors
- Knowledge of Xytech/Media Pulse, Microsoft Office 365
- All other reasonable duties as assigned by the company
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 3+ years’ experience as a finishing producer or post supervisor
- Detailed knowledge of the post production process with an emphasis on Multi – Cam Avid Offline, 4K/UHD/HD Online, HDR/SDR grading.
- Understanding of various types of media, transcoding, file types, various delivery platforms (has delivered to network as well as various streaming services, including Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Studios & Hulu).
- Experience managing various workflows through Avid, Premiere, Resolve, Flame, Baselight, & Symphony.
- Proactively handle day to day Client Service issues and escalate to management when necessary
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working in a client-facing role
- Has the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Strong attention to detail along with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and able to work within tight deadlines
- Decision Making / Problem Solving– Identifies an issue and processes relevant information in order to present viable solutions
- Customer Service Focus– Deliberately identifies and creates opportunities to improve every person’sexperience
- Teamwork– Participates actively in a team to improve the Company’s effectiveness
- Communication– Communicates in a thorough, clear and timely manner and supports information sharing across the Company
- Innovation– Develops new ways and adapts existing products or processes to help achieve the company Mission and Vision
- Quality/Attention to Detail Focus– Ensures that standards for self, equipment and services are met to provide excellent service delivery
- Accountability– Accepts personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work. Can be relied upon to achieve results with little need for oversight
- Stress Tolerance– Functions in highly stressful, ambiguous or adverse situations
Working Conditions and Physical Effort:
- Work is currently in a remote workflow
- Some physical effort required, lifting portable hard drives, boxes with tape media
- Some exposure to physical risk
How to apply
Please submit your resume to HR@siminternational.com