To oversee the post producing department as well as facilitate post workflow through the facility on multiple episodic projects.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the Post Producing team through the daily challenges that may arise
- Work closely with sales to assign projects to fellow producers
- Work with multiple clients directly to manage their schedules and deadlines for each show.
- Coordinate with Engineering, Operations, Editors and Colorists to usher work through post -production pipeline, sometimes through multiple facilities
- Organize and facilitate digital asset delivery and archiving, sometimes for multiple vendors
- Schedule day to day work using Xytech
- All other reasonable duties as assigned by the company
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience as a finishing producer.
- Detailed knowledge of the post production process with an emphasis on HDR/SDR grading, UHD/HD/4K online, visual effects, CG workflows, and some offline knowledge.
- Understanding of various types of media, file types, EDLs and delivery specifications (has delivered to various streaming services, including Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Studios, Hulu.
- Experience managing various workflows through Resolve, Flame, Baselight, & Symphony.
- Proactively handle day to day Client Service issues and escalate to management when necessary
- Can handle stressful situations
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working in a client-facing role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and able to work within tight deadlines
· Decision Making / Problem Solving – Identifies an issue and processes relevant information in order to present viable solutions
· Customer Service Focus – Deliberately identifies and creates opportunities to improve every person’s experience
· Teamwork – Participates actively in a team to improve the Company’s effectiveness
· Communication – Communicates in a thorough, clear and timely manner and supports information sharing across the Company
· Innovation – Develops new ways and adapts existing products or processes to help achieve the company Mission and
· Quality/Attention to Detail Focus – Ensures that standards for self, equipment and services are met to provide
excellent service delivery
· Accountability – Accepts personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work. Can be relied upon to achieve results with little need for oversight
· Stress Tolerance – Functions in highly stressful, ambiguous or adverse situations
Working Conditions and Physical Effort:
- Working in a remote/on – site environment.
- Some physical effort required, lifting portable hard drives, boxes with tape media
- Some exposure to physical risk
How to apply
Please submit your resume to HR@siminternational.com