The Dailies + Rentals General Manager is responsible for the efficient management of the office’s operations, staff and the achievement of their operational excellence and financial growth objectives.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cultivate new relationships and expand client base within your local market/region
- Manage and maintain relationships with the clients within your local market
- Responsible for being the company representative within your local market
- Implementing sales and marketing initiatives for your local market
- Responsible for creating and tracking of the annual budget
- Accountable for oversight of all CAPEX and operational spending within the office
- Work with the Director of Post Engineering to ensure efficient asset utilization
- Work with the Workflow Director ensure all approved workflows are being adhered to
- Oversee the hiring for new staff for your local office or remote locations
- Supervise and manage full-time staff for your local office as well as remote location jobs running out of your office
- Act as the primary point of contact and communication with other Sim divisions and locations
- Foster and maintain an environment that encourages inter-company team work and coordination
- Demonstrate and impart upon staff an appreciation for the mission, vision and values of the Sim
- Role model excellent service and leadership behaviors.
- Attend and participate in D+R GM Meetings
- Chair Divisional team meetings for your location
- Implement/guide sub-teams and SWAT teams as necessary
- Coordinate with the D+R department heads of other offices to ensure efficient use of the company’s resources
- Ensure all staff is meeting standards and guidelines as set by the D+R Senior Management Group
- Work closely with Senior Vice President of Operations to ensure efficient rollout of operations during expansion
- Accountable for ensuring effective and efficient use of operational and administrative resources
- Ensure all equipment/orders are properly tracked and invoiced with R2
- Ensure clients needs are responded to and dealt with in an effective, timely manner
- Attend planning sessions, training events, and company-sponsored events as required.
- Ensure Office Coordinator is performing all office administrative functions and responsibilities effectively and efficiently
- Ensure all staff participates in mandatory company training programs
- Ensure all established HR staffing policies and procedures are followed and maintained
- Ensure efficient utilizations of R2 and any other scheduling/communication systems implemented division wide
- Overseeing the creation, management, and use of company databases
- Manage and mentor the local administrative support staff
- Ensure that local Office Manager and or administrative support staff coordinate with local accounting and HR
- Perform other duties that may be assigned
- Be reachable by cell phone at all times.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- University or College Diploma in a related field
- Minimum 4 years customer sales/service experience
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience
- Budgeting experience is required
- Proven success in leading and managing a team
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to exercise judgment and problem solve under pressure
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours travel, including overtime
- Marketing & Sales – Uses effective marketing and persuasion to generate interest andEnhance demand for the organization’s products and services.
- Relationship Building and Collaboration – Builds positive relationships both internally and externally to achieve work related goals.
- Communication – Communicates in a thorough, clear and timely manner and supports information sharing and goal achievement across the Company
- Results Oriented – Manage and leads to set, achieve, and exceed identified goals
- Service Oriented – Think and act in way that considers the needs of clients and others and ensures a high level of quality and satisfaction for all.
How to apply
Please submit your resume to HR@siminternational.com