About the position
The Facility Entry Administrator is responsible for ensuring that company facility entry protocols related to health & safety and the prevention of infectious disease spread (such as COVID-19) are followed by all employees, clients and visitors within Company facilities.
What you’ll do
- Ensure completion of facility entry screening and verify granted access to employees, clients and visitors.
- Escalate cases where employees do not pass facility entry screening to Human Resources for entry approval.
- In facilities that are conducting temperature checks, provide individuals with access and instructions on contactless thermometers and verify temperature of 100 F (37.8 degrees Celsius) or higher is recorded and that those individuals be asked to exit the building premises and encouraged to monitor their symptoms.
- Ensure entrants to the building are wearing appropriate face mask per Company policy.
- Ensure strict adherence to confidentiality and handling of health and other personal employee information.
- Regularly attend meetings and participate as a member of the Company’s COVID Committee.
- Other local administration duties as assigned.
What you’ll need
- Completion of high school diploma
- Completion of post-secondary education
Skills & Abilities
- Assertiveness – ability to assert oneself effectively
- Detail oriented – Need to understand and follow safety standards and local regulations.
- Communication – Must be able to communicate effectively and strongly regarding entry protocols.
Our work environment
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office/warehouse work environment
- Some physical effort required as everyone on the team is asked from time to time to pitch in and help share the load
Equal Opportunity & Accommodation
Sim is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status or any other basis protected by law.
Sim is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are compliant with local legislation. Applicants requiring accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process are encouraged to advise accordingly