Are you looking for work/life balance? Do you want to be part of behind-the-scenes in film and TV production? If you’d like to join an exciting team at a leading company keep reading…
Sim is a leading supplier of film/TV studio production equipment, as well as workflow/dailies and post-production services. We’re proud to have supported features such as “Deadpool,” “Handmaid’s Tale,” “Game of Thrones,” “Stranger Things,” “Power Rangers” and “Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.”
We provide Studio, Camera, Lighting & Grip, Dailies and Post Production services and have locations throughout Canada and the United States.
For more information, visit siminternational.com or visit us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn @simcomplete.
About the Position
The Client Services Coordinator, reporting directly to the Producer, will act as the main point of contact to assist with facility maintenance, client services, general administrative assistance for internal departments, and greeting all visitors to the building.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keep inventory and resupply stock as needed for office supplies, client suppliers, kitchen/washroom cleaning supplies, and first aid kit supplies;
- Clean all suites and client-facing spaces regularly, including wiping down of countertops and tables surfaces;
- Open the building for all staff daily including unlocking access to all floors;
- Close the building at 5PM daily;
- Ensure dishware is placed in the dishwasher daily and maintain organization of the cupboards/drawers;
- Book reservations/cars for client dinners and events;
- Prepare the rooms for all supervised sessions
- Serving coffee/water
- Putting out breakfast/snack trays for commercial clients
- Ordering, plating, and serving lunch
- Turning over rooms as soon as clients complete sessions
- Carry out grocery shopping for all client service supplies;
- Prepare the building for tours;
- Greet clients as they enter the building in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Work closely with coordinators to manage the incoming and outgoing packages of client assets;
- Manage incoming and outgoing daily mail;
- In charge of the petty cash, credit card receipts and deposits for accounting, including light filing as required;
- Schedule tours and internal meetings;
- Take minutes for meetings when requested;
- Answer and transfer all phone calls from reception when customers dial “0”
- Handling sensitive documents such as legal documents and accounting materials;
- Create social media content and attached all meetings regarding social media;
- Assist with all company-wide initiatives & events as the location representative;
- Assist with all HR related initiatives (ex. Onboarding new hires);
- Train and manage the time/duties of the spring/summer interns.
- Frequent internal contact across all department, across all levels including other divisions / locations;
- Frequent external contact with clients and suppliers.
What You’ll Need
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Completion of Post-Secondary education in the area of Film and TV preferable;
- 1-2 years’ of experience working in a high functioning office environment;
- 1-2 years’ of experience working in a customer-facing role;
- Approaches day-to-day work with a strong customer service orientation;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and adapt to change;
- Excellent oral and written communication;
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, and would consider oneself adept at picking up various technologies easily.
- Communication – Communicates in a thorough, clear and timely manner and supports information sharing and goal achievement across the Company
- Teamwork – participates actively in a team to improve the Company’s effectiveness
- Customer service orientation – responds to and addresses customer concerns promptly and appropriately and all issues are dealt with in a satisfactory manner
- Adaptability – able to adjust to new conditions quickly and the capacity to take on new tasks or responsibilities with ease
Our Work Environment
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment
- Some local travel required
- Overtime may be infrequently required
Perks You’ll Receive
We can offer you:
- Competitive wages in line with market standards
- Retirement savings program with company matching
- Comprehensive company-sponsored health benefits
- Perks including discounted health and wellness programs
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) for counseling, financial planning, work-related concerns
- Exposure to best-in-class motion picture technologies
- Free parking with electric charging station(s) at most locations
- Company events including: food truck lunches, summer BBQ’s, technology workshops, and industry events;
- The opportunity to mentor new hires and interns
- A work environment where you can really make an impact
- Growth opportunities and a career, not just a job
Equal Opportunity & Accommodation
Sim is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other basis protected by law.
Sim is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are compliant with local legislation. Applicants requiring accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process are encouraged to advise accordingly.
How to apply
Please submit your resume to HR@siminternational.com