The Biller works closely with Post Operations, Producers and Sales to accurately and expediently process work orders, generate pre-invoices, obtain client POs and process invoices.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up bid with rates and expectations, as required
- Receive and review work order containing billing details
- Input work order hours into Xytech Media Pulse
- Ensure accuracy of rates and quantities as per bid
- Consult with technicians/artists as needed to clarify work duration, etc.
- Generate pre-invoices in Xytech
- Track package charges as necessary
- Submit pre-invoices to client and obtain purchase orders
- Communicate with clients regarding billing questions
- Enter client purchase orders into the work orders
- Manage assigned projects within Oracle
- Process credits and issue rebills as necessary
- Following established procedures to ensure data integrity
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Minimum 2 years of relatable experience
- Ability to operate in a face-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Knowledge of accounting practices
- Knowledge of computer systems – Windows based software with proficiency in Excel; Post Production billing software such as Xytech MediaPulse a plus
- Accountability – Accepts personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work. Can be relied upon to achieve results with little need for oversight.
- Attention to Detail – Ensures accuracy and completeness when preparing documents, recording information and entering data.
- Communication – Communicates in a thorough, clear and timely manner and supports information sharing across the Company. Listens carefully and takes care not to make assumptions.
- Customer Service Oriented – Thinks and acts in a way that considers the needs of clients and others and ensures a high level of quality and satisfaction for all
- Self-Management – Works independently with minimal supervision and exhibits discipline in setting priorities
Working Conditions and Physical Effort:
- Work is normally performed in a typical office environment.
- Requires long hours sitting and using computers and phones.
- Requires long hours of focusing at a workstation
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume to email@example.com