The Production Assistant is vital in the day-to-day operations at Sim. They will work closely with Client Services, Reception, Clients and Post staff on a daily basis.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Run errands for all departments picking up and delivering packages, groceries, drives, equipment, etc.
- Stock snacks and kitchen supplies in designated areas. This includes compiling lists for restocking orders.
- Clean bays for before and after reviews.
- Coordinate with Client Services and Reception to pick up lunches or dinners for staff and clients.
- Maintain a clean and presentable work environment in all common areas and bays.
- Asist in setting up offices and editing rooms by moving furniture, hanging boards and posters etc.
- Fill in for Receptionist during evening hours and during breaks or absence.
- Cultivate and maintain a positive working relationship with all clients and staff.
- Additional duties, as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in creative field preferred
- Office or production experience preferred
- Microsoft Office and Google Docs proficiency required
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Spanish skills a plus but not required
- Willingness to learn new skills and adapt to day to day needs
- Strong team player
- Ability to complete tasks efficiently and in a timely manner
- Interest or knowledge in Post Production and the entertainment industry
Working Conditions and Physical Effort:
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment
- Some physical effort required as everyone on the SIM team is asked from time to time to pitch in and help share the load.
- Lifting, pushing, or pulling of objects up to 25 lbs may be required
- Some exposure to physical risk
How to apply
Please submit your resume to HR@siminternational.com