Leading the way in cutting-edge technology, Sim offers the very best camera equipment, and technical expertise available today. From full-frame to SUPER 35 cameras and specialty cameras, we’ve got you covered.
Operating with a focus on service and integrity, the Sim brand has become synonymous with having the industry’s best maintained equipment, held to the highest engineering standards from around the world.
Full-frame digital cinema camera with phenomenal color science and creative versatility.
• Full-Frame Full width 36 mm 6K, with ability to capture images up to a maximum resolution of 6048 x 4032, allowing for optimal creative freedom
• New full-frame sensor can capture in almost any format, including full 18mm-height Super35 Anamorphic and spherical and full-frame 24mm-height Anamorphic and spherical
• Features 15+ stops of latitude, with a color range wider than DCI-P3
Compact cinema camera featuring RED’s legendary image quality, color science, and global shutter sensor technology.
- Features a built-in Canon RF mount allowing users the flexibility to use numerous different lens adapters
- 19.9 MP Super 35mm Global Shutter CMOS
- Wireless Control & Preview via Wi-Fi
- 16+ Stops Dynamic Range
Arri Alexa Mini LF
Combines the compact size and low weight of the ALEXA Mini with the large-format ALEXA LF sensor.
- Features the same sensor and recording formats as Alexa LF
- Compatible with LPL and PL mount lenses, Super 25 and full frame
- Features internal MXF/ARRIRAW and MXF/Apple ProRes recording, three internal motorized FSND filters, 12 V power input, extra 12 V and 24 V accessory power outputs
- Suitable for High Dynamic Range (HDR) and Wide Color Gamut (WCG) workflows
Arri Alexa Mini
Featuring a compact, lightweight carbon body, suitable for specialty shots using gimbals, or handheld rigs.
- Records UHD-resolution images with up to 14 stops of dynamic range
- Its 35mm-sized CMOS sensor features a titanium mount and a 4:3 aspect ratio
- Record up to 3840 x 2160 in ProRes or up to 3424 x 2202 in ARRIRAW
The buzz about us…
Sim has consistently provided me with expert advice, service and equipment. For almost thirty years, I have been working in the film and television industry. As an assistant, camera operator and director of photography Steve Demeter at Sim has been there all the way, offering his unwavering support and assistance. I look forward to many more years with both Steve and Sim. Thank you.Michael Wale csc