HAWK V-Lite 2X Anamorphic
With low distortion and increased definition across the entire image, the Hawk V Lite 2x Anamorphic lenses deliver the unique look and reliability of Hawk glass in a more compact design.
- High contrast
- Compact and lightweight
- Macro 55 mm
ARRI Master Anamorphic
With a compact size, very high speed, and exceptional optical design, the ARRI Master Anamorphics deliver beautiful out-of-focus backgrounds and a smooth, cinematic look, while being as fast and easy to use on set as other modern cine lenses.
- Low distortion for uncompromised cinemascope
- Cinematic bokeh with high contrast and nice focus fall-off
- Beautiful skin tones and precise color rendition
- Characteristic oval out-of-focus highlights
Cooke Anamorphic SF
The Cooke Anamorphic SF lenses offer superb optical and mechanical performance. Designed to give maximum performance at full aperture with superior control of distortion and spherical aberration, the “special flare” allows you to kick the flares, bokeh and other aberrations into new visual territory.
- Color-matched with other Cooke primes
- Designed for all shooting applications
- Features an eleven-leaf linear module iris
- True T2.3 aperture and covers Super 35mm format, except the 65mm MACRO which has a T2.6 aperture, the 180mm has a T2.8 & the 300mm has a T3.5 aperature.